COR Healthcare Patient Portal
Our practice utilizes MyHealthRecord, a secure, web-based system that grants you online access to your medical information and enables you to contact our office electronically. MyHealthRecord allows you to request appointments and prescription refills, communicate with your provider, review your health history including lab results, medications, immunizations, pay your bills and more securely stored online.
Urgent Medical Concerns
MyHealthRecord is NOT to be used for urgent or emergency communications. Communication through the portal is not intended to replace an office visit. Please do not send messages through MyHealthRecord that require immediate medical attention. For urgent medical concerns, please contact your physician’s office directly or call 911.
View Your Health Information
✓ View your current medications, immunizations, allergies, and medical history
✓ View your lab results
✓ Access to Patient Education
✓ Download and send your health records on any internet-enabled device
Manage Your Appointments
✓ Request to schedule your next appointment, view past and upcoming appointments
✓ Request to reschedule or cancel appointments
Communicate with Your Doctor
✓ Send and receive secure messages to and from your provider and staff
✓ Request prescription refills
✓ Send documents and forms to your provider or staff
Online Bill Pay
✓ Pay your bills securely online
For MyHealthRecord support, please contact our office.
Patient Portal FAQ
How do I obtain a patient portal account?
- Contact our office and request to register for MyHealthRecord or you can fill out a request form here and a link will be emailed to you. This link expires in 14 days. If your link expires or you need assistance with the registration, please call our office.
- When you register for MyHealthRecord, you will be asked to identify yourself by providing your name, date of birth, and zip code that is on file with our practice.
- You will be asked to create a user profile, including a username, password, and create security questions to secure your profile.
What if I forgot my Username or Password?
- From the MyHealthRecord sign in page, click on the Forgot Username or Forgot Password. If you continue to have difficulty logging in to your account, please call our office for assistance.
What do I do if I get an error message when I try to log in?
- If you receive an error message, please contact our office
What if I don’t see my recent lab work or visit on the portal?
- If you cannot view your recent visit or lab work, click on the blue refresh button titled Retrieve your latest Health Record. If that does not resolve the issue, please contact our office.
Online Bill Pay
Our Billing department is available to answer your questions from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday by dialing (310) 781-1414.
We offer online payments through our Patient Portal. You may pay your bill using your ATM, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover card. Please note you must be registered with our Patient Portal, MyHealthRecord, to make an online payment. If you are not currently registered, please contact our office directly or fill out a registration request form here and our staff will email you a link to register. When you request this registration form, please provide the information that is on file with our practice.
Please note that when you have an office visit at our Redondo Beach or Torrance offices, you may receive a separate bill from Torrance Memorial Medical Center. We bill for the provider’s services only. Additional bills may come from Torrance Memorial Medical Center for a facility fee. If you have questions on any given bill, please note the name and address at the top of your bill. Should you have concerns we are always ready to assist you.
How do I prepare for my visit?
The experienced team at COR Healthcare provides specific instructions on how to prepare for your cardiology visit. The team could request you bring:
- Medical records
- Angiogram images or CDs
- Electrocardiogram reports
- Hospital records (if any)
The team also requests that you complete all the relevant patient forms provided by the practice and be sure to arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment to complete any additional forms, including medical release forms so that the cardiology team can communicate with your primary care physician.
- New Patient - Manhattan Beach
- New Patient - Redondo Beach
- New Patient - Torrance
- New Patient - San Pedro